Property Management Services in Antioch
Let Us Manage Your Antioch Rental Property
Thank you for your interest in Select 1 Realty, Property Management. Our goal is to create and maintain the financial success of your property(ies) while freeing you from the day-to-day management tasks.
We offer complete and comprehensive management, marketing and maintenance services, which allow our clients to live and work around the world with confidence in Select 1 Realty's Property Management's expertise.
As you consider who should manage your investment, here are some of the services we offer:
- Advertising your property on numerous websites
- Showing 7 days a week by appointment
- Provide consultation to improve rental value of property and establish rental rate
- Extensive marketing of vacant units
- Coordinating work to prepare unit for new tenants
- Screening and selection of qualified tenants
- Preparing and executing up-to-date Rental Agreements
- Rent and Security Deposit collection
- 90 Day Guarantee of tenants
- No Management Fee is charged during vacancy
- NO Cost Evictions, Attorney supervised
- Monthly reports of all financial activity at your property, available online
- Direct deposit of all monies to your bank
- Coordinate all necessary maintenance with our Premier Vendors
- Annual inspections to protect your investment
- End of Year Financial Statements that makes tax filing easy
- Move-In and Move-Out Reports
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Inquire About Our Services
Antioch Area Information
Antioch is one of the oldest towns in California, having been founded in 1850. The year following the discovery of gold, there was a plague that over-took the city and wiped out most of the population.
The town was founded by two brothers, William and Joseph Smith, who named the town Smith’s Landing. In 1851, the town's new minister persuaded the residents to change the name of the town to Antioch, for the Biblical city of Antioch, Turkey.
Around 1859, coal was discovered in several places in the hills south of Antioch and coal mining formed the first substantial business apart from farming and dairying by the inhabitants of this community. This new industry resulted in the founding of the towns of Nortonville, Somersville, Stewartsville, and Black Diamond (now Pittsburg, California), and added greatly to the economic activity of the Antioch area. The Empire Coal Company was formed by John C. Rouse and George Hawxhurst in 1876, which built a railroad that passed from Antioch toward the mines over what is now "F Street" (formerly Kimball Street). However, later on, both the mine and the railroad passed into the hands of the Belshaw brothers. The mines have long ago ceased operation, and the railroad tracks have been dug up, though the building that served as the Antioch terminus of the railroad still stands on the corner of F Street and Fourth Street, and the grading and trestles still remain much as they were in those early days.