Property Management Services in Oakley
Let Us Manage Your Oakley Rental Property
Thank you for your interest in Select 1 Realty, Property Management. Our goal is to create and maintain the financial success of your property(ies) while freeing you from the day-to-day management tasks.
We offer complete and comprehensive management, marketing and maintenance services, which allow our clients to live and work around the world with confidence in Select 1 Realty's Property Management's expertise.
As you consider who should manage your investment, here are some of the services we offer:
- Advertising your property on numerous websites
- Showing 7 days a week by appointment
- Provide consultation to improve rental value of property and establish rental rate
- Extensive marketing of vacant units
- Coordinating work to prepare unit for new tenants
- Screening and selection of qualified tenants
- Preparing and executing up-to-date Rental Agreements
- Rent and Security Deposit collection
- 90 Day Guarantee of tenants
- No Management Fee is charged during vacancy
- NO Cost Evictions, Attorney supervised
- Monthly reports of all financial activity at your property, available online
- Direct deposit of all monies to your bank
- Coordinate all necessary maintenance with our Premier Vendors
- Annual inspections to protect your investment
- End of Year Financial Statements that makes tax filing easy
- Move-In and Move-Out Reports
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Inquire About Our Services
Oakley Area Information
The name Oakley is of Old English origin and its meaning is “meadow of oak trees”. This aptly describes the area when first settled and to some extent even today. However, if not for the flip of a card and cribbage board the community may have been named Dewey. Instead of the Oak Leaf logo it may have been a dew drop. City founder Randolph Marsh wanted to name the city Dewey, after Admiral Dewey. Mr. Marsh was impressed with the exploits of Admiral Dewey at the Battle of Manila Bay during the Spanish-American War. His friend J.T. Whitman preferred the name “Oakley” because the terrain was largely meadows and oaks. To determine which name would prevail they battled it out over a game of cribbage. Marsh may have lost the game and the right to name the city but he ensured his immortality by choosing downtown street names whose first initials spelled “Marsh” — Main, Acme, Ruby, Star and Home.
Oakley's first post office was established in 1898, and Oakley only became an incorporated city a full 101 years later, in 1999. The city's motto is, "A Place for Families in the Heart of the Delta."