Property Management Services in Pittsburg
Let Us Manage Your Pittsburg Rental Property
Thank you for your interest in Select 1 Realty, Property Management. Our goal is to create and maintain the financial success of your property(ies) while freeing you from the day-to-day management tasks.
We offer complete and comprehensive management, marketing and maintenance services, which allow our clients to live and work around the world with confidence in Select 1 Realty's Property Management's expertise.
As you consider who should manage your investment, here are some of the services we offer:
- Advertising your property on numerous websites
- Showing 7 days a week by appointment
- Provide consultation to improve rental value of property and establish rental rate
- Extensive marketing of vacant units
- Coordinating work to prepare unit for new tenants
- Screening and selection of qualified tenants
- Preparing and executing up-to-date Rental Agreements
- Rent and Security Deposit collection
- 90 Day Guarantee of tenants
- No Management Fee is charged during vacancy
- NO Cost Evictions, Attorney supervised
- Monthly reports of all financial activity at your property, available online
- Direct deposit of all monies to your bank
- Coordinate all necessary maintenance with our Premier Vendors
- Annual inspections to protect your investment
- End of Year Financial Statements that makes tax filing easy
- Move-In and Move-Out Reports
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Inquire About Our Services
Pittsburg Area Information
In 1849, Colonel Jonathan D. Stevenson (from New York) bought the Rancho Los Medanos land grant, and laid out a town he called New York of the Pacific. By 1850, this venture failed. With the discovery of coal in the nearby town of Nortonville, California, the place became a port for coaling, and adopted the name Black Diamond, after the mining firm that built the Black Diamond Coal Mining Railroad from there to Nortonville. Because of the industrial potential of the site, a name change to Pittsburg was proposed in 1909.
Pittsburg, originally settled in 1839, was called first "New York Landing", then "Black Diamond", before citizens voted on "Pittsburg" on February 11, 1911. The name "Pittsburg" has at least two origins. First, it was the name of a coal mining company that built a railroad in 1865 on the eastern edge of what is now the city. Second, some citizens wanted to honor Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, (without the "H"), because of the city's relations with the steel building industry, which was first established by the Columbia Geneva Steel Company. The original town site fronts on the Sacramento River Delta, reflecting its origins as a deep water channel river port.